By now you've likely heard about MIPS and what it means for PTs, OTs and SLPs for 2019. But what else is happening with Medicare and what other changes do you need to prepare for?
Don't be blindsided by what's to come in 2019. Get prepared now. Join Medicare compliance expert, Nancy Beckley, and Clinicient co-founder, Jerry Henderson, PT, for the latest updates and policy changes every therapist must know.
You will learn:
- MIPS panic attack or not? Last steps you can take to prepare for MIPS in 2019
- PTA/OTA modifiers and payment reduction, and TRICARE update
- Therapy thresholds, KX modifier and ABN updates you need to know
- FLR is gone, but what about documenting function?
- Other compliance updates every therapist should prepare for now