Scared of the Medicare changes coming in 2018? Changes to the Medicare Therapy Cap, MIPS and the physician fee schedule, among others can have a huge impact on your patients and practice this year. If you're not scared yet, maybe you aren't paying attention.
Don’t let an expensive surprise sideline your clinic this year. Get hot off the press updates from Medicare compliance expert, Nancy Beckley, and Clinicient co-founder, Jerry Henderson, PT.
In this webinar you will gain the latest updates on:
- The therapy cap—where it’s at now and where it’s going (hint: it did not go away)
- MIPS—therapist participation and how you can weed through the complicated program
- Therapy evaluation codes— CMS requirements for a plan of care, and what documentation is required for complexity code selection? We go to the “source” to give you the facts
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule— where you'll see changes and why you must pay attention now
- Plus other Medicare updates for therapists