Your front desk is so much more than the busy place where administrative work gets done. More importantly, the front desk delivers the first, and often last, experience a patient has with your practice.
How do you turn this front desk experience into a winning strategy to help create loyal, life-long patients who recommend your services to their friends and family? (We’ll let you in on a secret—it’s not about the paperwork.)
Download the five front desk essentials every practice should follow to delight patients. You will learn:
- Why patient loyalty begins and ends with a smile
- What can make or break the patient experience at the front desk
- What front desk communications are essential to create a lasting bond
- Which “soft” skills to prioritize over administrative skills
- How to streamline processes and free-up time for patient relationships