Declining reimbursements, rising insurance deductibles, growing out-of-pocket costs for patients, and payment reform on its way are all putting the squeeze on therapists and already slim profit margins. In this challenging environment, what can you do to keep your revenue on track?
Download this 10-page ebook for six actions you can take now to get paid what you deserve. In this guide, you’ll learn where to focus your efforts, as well as strategies, tips and tools you can use now to improve revenue despite current payment trends. It covers:
- Reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Collecting patient balances
- Accounting for therapists’ time
- Using data to improve payments
- Removing payment barriers